Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still Nothing New

There are very few rumors out there about this months referrals. I have seen one or two that says Feb 6th or 9th will not be in this batch. I am just hoping that they get out of January! Looking back, when we started the process, the wait time for the referral was 12-13 months. By the time we were Logged in to China, the wait time became 14-15 months. At this time, the wait time for the referral is 29-30 months. Did I ever think that the wait time would be this long...No, but there has to be a reason. I do know in my heart that God has that one little girl picked out for us and that when that time comes we will be ready to accept the responsibility of raising her and loving her as our own. Until then, we are going to enjoy our quiet times and dream about the day that we bring her home. It is all in God's timing anyways and we accept that.

No comments: