Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

To Kara:  July 29, 2013.....a day that is forever etched on our hearts.  It is the day that we became a forever family.  Drawn together by our desire to have a child and your need to have a momma and daddy.  God truly blessed us when He made us this little family.  I couldn't love you anymore if I had given birth to you....you were meant to be born in my heart and you captured it the first time I saw your picture.  As I look at you now and reflect on the last year, my oh my, how you are already growing up to be such a beautiful young lady.  My prayer for you is that you will always have a heart for Jesus, that you will grow up healthy, and that you will find a man that treats you the way you deserve to be treated and who loves God too.  I love you more than life itself, my child.  You have brought so much joy to my life in this short time you have been with us...I am at awe in watching you grow!  You make me smile, you make me laugh!   You will forever be "Momma's Baby".  Love you so much!!!  ~Momma

No comments: