Monday, October 13, 2014

For Kara

So, I have decided to blog to Kara so that she can read all these posts when she gets older....I guess it may kinda take place of a lifebook.  It will detail the little things so I can remember.  And I will be able to tell Kara about them when I get too old!  So here goes...
My Darling Kara, you never cease to amaze us....It has been 1 year, 2 months and 14 days since we first met you.  You have grown at least 4 inches and have gained almost 8 lbs....your personality continues to grow and you are such a teaser.  You can't get enough of the moon, and when you sing "you are my sunshine" not all the words are there but you sure do try.  You love to swing and are always saying "pull my legs" to which we reply~magic words....please and thank you!  You are a master at my phone and Thank God you haven't purchased anything yet.  We still have to lay down with you at night until you go to sleep but can leave you once you are asleep...yet you cry out in the night and I am right there for you.  You talk in your sleep....this morning you were singing "joy, joy, joy" to which you then giggled.  Still working on the potty training, but I know you will get it.  You are attending preschool 2 days a week and you absolutely love it.  Your favorite movie is Finding Nemo which we have coined the phrase around here that when you are bad you're in Big Trouble....just like Nemo when he touched the boat.  You are never really too bad...just being a kid most of the time.  You are a good helper, picking up toys and helping with the laundry.
So, not bad for a first time of blogging to you, Kara....I will try to keep it up....memories are to be cherished....sometimes when we grow up, our memories are distant or not even there.  Hoping that this will be a bunch of treasured memories for you....I love you more than you will ever know!
Born in my heart, blessed beyond measure.....Love, Momma

Our trip to a Corn Maze....your words~"Fun!"  Checking out the corn and walking with Daddy!

No comments: